What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup Old Fashion Rolled Oats (crumble until it looks powdery; I just used my hands)
- 1 apple (thinly chopped)
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 egg & 1 egg white
- As much Cinnamon that your little heart desires ;)
What you'll do:
- In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Place batter on a lightly greased skillet.
- Cook until brown on each side.
- Think to yourself..."Wow, that was easy."
It should make about 6 small-medium sized pancakes.
I added a little bit of honey to the top of mine, but it would also be really good with melted pb!
They're really filling, I ate three and was full!
Nutrition Info. for 3 pancakes
For lunch today I had leftover chicken salad my mom made for dinner last night. It was sooo good and light, but I unfortunately don't have the recipe. But, I do have a little cutting calorie tip for you. Remember when you were a child and you were taught to "Just Say No," well use that lesson you learned and "Just Say NO" to that dang croissant when it's calling your name. Grab a lettuce leaf instead, you'll cut so many unnecessary calories! I suggest doing this with any type of sandwich you eat.
Oh and I can't forget these little guys..
Snow peas are my new fav veggie :)
Tonight I had a salad from my favorite place ever, Jason's Deli. I usually don't eat meat everyday and on days that I do I only eat it once. I had chicken salad for lunch so dinner is all clean eatin veggies!
Doesn't it look just so good!?